Filming Blog: Twin Sister and Establishing Shot Scene

 Hello queens and kings. How was your day today? Well let's get back to the topic. Today is the first production blog of my opening film. There were some problems that I faced but I solved them. Though I had to use a lot of my brain power. Just kidding. Anyways the first problem was that I didn't know what scene I should film first. Since if I film the wrong scene, it could ruin the whole plot I planned out. Also, the intentions I thought of when creating this could be ruined too. So, all is on the line. But then I thought of just filming the scene with the twin sister first since it's a small part.


      Another problem I faced was that I thought it would be fine if the establishing shot would be just the living/dining room. But then I searched what an establishing scene was. I was wrong. So, I decide to remove one scene and replace it with the picture of my house. It was a good thing that, that scene was not that important, and I could do without it. We'll that seems to be all. Have good day tomorrow and be safe. Bye queens and kings.

                                                                                         Sincerely, Shabriana Chevelon


Comments

Popular Posts