Filming Blog: Makeup Blog and Editing Scene

      Hello queens and kings. How was your day today? I hope it was good. Anyways let's get back to the topic at hand which is filming the makeup blog and Ceannas' editing scene. So to make the scene look real I tried my hardest when doing the makeup as I'm not the best. I also tried to make it look noticeable so you could spot the difference. I never tried so hard in doing makeup as I normally just do simple things like lip gloss or other lip products. I had to also prepare the scene by bringing my computer and some of my makeup downstairs. I had a hard time making it look like I was filming. Then, I realized that I was thinking too hard and doing too much as there was a simpler method. You must be wondering what it is, aren't you? Well, it was just putting my computer on record. 

    Yet another problem showed up it was figuring out how I was supposed to make something fall in the kitchen. Because as you know my brother is the one filming and I'm in the film. Then I thought I could just ask my mom and she agreed to do it as I convinced her that she only needed to do one thing. 

    Now it was time for the hard part which was me pretending to edit. Since this is my first time ever editing I don't know what I'm supposed to look like. Then I figured out that I was doing too much again and I could just make myself look like I was scrolling  and clicking on some things. So during this part of this filming section I realized I'm too much of a perfectionist and over-thinker. Well that seems to be all. Have a good day and be safe. Bye queens and kings. 


                                   Sincerely, Shabriana Chevelon

Comments

Popular Posts