Editing Blog: Makeup Blog, Continuation of Editing Scene and Putting it Together

          Hello queens and kings.  How was your day today? I hope it was. I'm still sick. Though it does not seem as bad as it was before it's bad. I feel short of breath when I walk up and down the stairs. It could even be one flight of stairs and I would feel short of breath. It also happens when I walk short distances. Anyways lets get started with today's topic. Since I already started the editing scene I decided to start with that first. It wasn't anything hard since it was a short scene. Once I finished with that I started the make up blog scene. It was also not hard since I didn't need to add any thing to it. Now that I finished with everything it's time to start putting it together. Since I don't remember which scene was in order I decided to look at either the script and storyboard. In the end I looked at the storyboard since it directed me better. When I finished putting them in order and together I had one final thing to do which will be done whenever. Well that seems to be all. Have a good day. Be safe out there. Bye queens and kings.
                                    
                                                                                             Sincerely, Shabriana Chevelon

Comments

Popular Posts