Editing Blog: Establishing, Falling Down, and Flashback Scene

      Hello queens and kings. How was your day today. I hope it is good. Anyways lets get back to the topic at hand which is editing time. So since it was time to edit I wanted to edit in the order I filmed. So since I filmed the establishing scene and the falling down scene I started to edit that first. At first I was having issues with Capcut since I coul get to put my film directly in CapCut. Then I realized that I just had to press start project. So now that is done and I knew what to do, it was actually time to start editing. When it came to the establishing scene all I had to do was shorten it since it was longer than it needed to be. 

Now it was time to move on to when I fell. All I had to do was connect both of the scene. After I finished that I decided to do the flashback. And when I mean flashback I mean the scen that actually said flashback. So I left a dark screen for it and wrote flashback in white. Now it was time for the difficult part which is making it fade in and out. So I did what I had to do which was to search it up. After I knew that I add my knowledge to my video and it ended up perfectly. Well it seems that I'm finished with today's task. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. Bye queens and kings.



                                                                                                                   Sincerely, Shabriana Chevelon 

Comments

Popular Posts