Re-film Blog: Falling Down Scene

   Hello queens and kings. How was your day today? I hope it was good. Anyways lets get back to the topic today. If you read my previous blog I had a problem with the falling down scene. So like the perfectionist I kinda am, I decided to re-shoot it. The problem was my acting and also the way my brother filmed it. So I told my brother to re-film it. He had some problems re-filming it since he wanted to play a game. In the end he still is re-filming it. I also had to get my acting on point and have a surprised face when doing this scene. It took a while but I did it. Now it was time to edit this scene. It makes me think that I should I have waited to re-edit this so I don't have a lot of work to do. But here we are now. After finishing with the editing I was extremely satisfied. Well that seems to be all. Have a good day tomorrow. Be safe out there. Bye queens and kings.



                                      Sincerely, Shabriana Chevelon

Comments

Popular Posts