Re-Edit Blog

    Hello queens and kings. How was your day today? I hope it was good. Anyways let get back to the topic today. I had a little problem with my opening sequence which is I don't like some of the scene. So you know what I'm going to do I'm going to re-edit the films I don't like. So the first thing I did was re-watch the opening sequence so I could get an idea of what I wanted to re-edit since it has been a while since I watched it. 
   After watching I found out I don't have much scenes that I need to re-edit. Some of the scenes also seem simple to fix. I was so happy when I saw that. Anyways the scenes that I need to re-edit are the scene where I'm falling down because I ate poison and am about to die, the transition scenes that has fade in/out, and establishing scene. I don't know why but those scenes seem odd to me. It took awhile to figure out why and when I did I took it into action and applied it into my film. The falling down scene still fills a bit off but that all I can do. So i will do something about it in the next blog. You wait and see. Well that seems to be all. Have a good day tomorrow. Be safe. Bye queens and kings.


                                   Sincerely, Shabriana Chevelon

Comments

Popular Posts