Music Blog

  Hello queens and kings. How was your day today. Hope it was good. Anyways lets get back to the topic at hand. Which is my music blog. I was wondering which music I should pick without worrying about copyright. Then I remembered that my teacher gave out a cool website to use and I wrote it down just in case. It was worth it so I would like to thank past me. Now there was a problem which was finding which paper I wrote it on. It took a while but I found it. The website is called Royalty Free Music. 
  It took a while to find the right website but I think I found it. Now before I started searching I decided to look around. I was also playing around by clicking on things. When I finished looking and playing around I decided to figure out the music I wanted in my opening. It took a while but I found the one I wanted. Then I realized the Royalty Free Music my teacher talked about was on YouTube. But I still decided to use my website since I would have to scroll through a lot of videos and I like the song I picked out in Bensound. It also allows the video to be copyright free which is a plus. Well, that seems to be all. It was such a hassle but it was worth it. Have a good day. Be safe out there. Bye queen and kings.

                                                                                           Sincerely, Shabriana Chevelon 

Comments

Popular Posts