Filming Blog: Falling and Poison Scenes

  Hello queens and kings. How was your day going? I hope it was good. But anyways lets get back to the topic at hand. Which is what i did before and during filming. The scenes that I filmed were the scene where I had to fall and also the poison scene. So when I had to do the falling scene I had put two pillows down so I didn't get hurt.It went a little like this. I had to place the pillow down before I fell. Then I had to fall down and my brother who was filming had to lower my phone. In order not to get the pillows in view he had to stop before the camera hit me. And finally, I had to remove the pillows and get to position. It was kind of hard since my brother at first did not get what I meant. But when I showed him what to do he got it down packed. 

  Then I was on to the poisoned scene. Since I hate juice and i'm pretty sure that it won't taste good if I put it together with juice I chose to do water. To make it look unnatural I had put food coloring in it to make it look green. The classic color of poison, I know. But anyways when that poison was made, it was time to figure out what bottle I should put it in. Then, I remembered that I had serum bottles that I didn't throw out. So, I washed them clean. Now for the hard part which was to decide what I should choose. I ended up picking the clear one since I could clearly see the poison and the only thing I needed to do was to remove the label. It was also easier to clean. Now it was time to start filming. Well that seems to be all. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. Bye queens and kings.



                                    Sincerely, Shabriana Chevelon 

                          

Comments

Popular Posts