Editing Blog: Whole Flashback and Part of Editing Scene

Hello queens and kings. How was your day? I hope it was good. Anyways lets get back to the topic at hand which is editing. Though I am very sick. Like so sick that I sometimes it is affecting my voice.
Though as you can see with this blog, I decided to push through and continue editing. The first thing I'm going to edit I'm going to edit is the whole flashback scene. The first thing I did was make it grey. Since it would clash in with the other scene if I didn't. But since I only used CapCut a few times. I decide not to risk it and mess the whole thing. So the option I always turn to is search it up on the internet. Then I had to connect details in perfectly since I had my brother pause on some of the scenes. Which though it sounds easy, It not. It the total opposite. Anyways, to lessen the work for when I decide to edit I decided to do a part of the scene which was the editing and makeup scene. There weren't a lot of things I needed to do. So I decided to do a little bit of the editing scene and take a rest. Well that seems to be all. Have a good day. Be safe out there. Bye queens and kings.                                                                                             Sincerely,Shabriana Chevelon

Comments

Popular Posts